The Misaligned Monkey
Suppose for a moment that our experiences, expectation and approach to what goes on inside our heads is not the best way to find a quieter more effective way of being?
Traditional thinking brands the architect of our thoughts as the ‘Monkey’ a ‘chattering fool’ and something to be ignored at all costs. But what if this is not the case?
- Suppose we just don’t understand how this works best?
- Suppose our training and experience has just made things worse?
- Suppose our hard working Monkeys have been misaligned by a bad press and our own lack of clarity on what we are trying to do ?
- What if thinking differently gave us a way of fixing this quickly and simply?
“I just feel different, better, more in charge, more ‘aligned’. ”
“Who’d have known you could do this”
“Like you said in the book, my Monkey has now become my cheerleader and a great resource”
“I hoped that my scores would change and yes they did. I now have a clarity and focus I never experienced before.”
“I hope your book is helping others in the same way it helped me. ”
“For a better practice people need to let go of more traditional views of dealing with thoughts and with the Monkey. This is not engagement as we know it. The exercises in the book helped me to understand what is required and what I needed to do to set up this new way of working and achieve the changes I experienced.”
“A little effort targeted in the right way will reengineer your relationship with your Monkey to provide a quieter more peaceful inner environment that will allow you to excel in ways you never thought possible”.
Read the Misaligned Monkey here on Amazon
Sample a free Audio Chapter here
Get an audio version of the book and the 12 week challenge here
Background 4 minute audio – right click to download
- The Misaligned Monkey Amazon Book Shelf
- You can check out the Challenge here
- Assess your current relationship with your Monkey here
- Trialists wanted to take the 12 week challenge – See details here