Read the Misaligned Monkey – What holds you Back /
Before attempting the exercises
You can get it on Amazon or on audible. Kindle or Paperback find it here
The Challenge gives you timely access to the resources you need when you need them to reengineer your relationship with your Monkey
Sign up to the supported Challenge 12 week programme here
The six Dimensions of Success assessment is here
If you’d like to use the Audio alone you can purchase the audio set here
Update you can also get it on Audible as the Misaligned Monkey Exercise scripts –
Please use Discounts Codes from the book to access all audio and challenge at reduced prices.
Other Options ?
We think we have offered the challenge at a great price. It’s less than 2 cups of coffee and a bun!!
But if you are struggling we would rather you had the access to the programme than not –
If you need help and qualify as a potential trialist – Challenge offer link
For Audio Book listeners
- Down load Exercise notes for Audio listeners – Here
*Included in the Challenge
The following bespoke Audio sessions are included in the Challenge Course pack:
- Free time at view point three.
- Instant view point three.
- Week five Boost and Focus.
- Week ten Boost and Focus.
- Set your expectations for a successful implementation.
- Refresh of Monkey ideas.
Exercise sessions for challenge participants
- Session 1 Meet your Monkey.
- Session 2 The Power of a Focus.
- Session 3 Whats drives your Monkey?
- Session 4 Asking teh Monkey for help.
- Session 5 If you knew you couldn’t fail.
- Session 6 Moving to View Point three.
- Session 7 Exploring View Point three.
- Session 8 Exploring Interruptions and Distractions.
- Session 9 Making a list.
- Session 10a Preparation for a formal chat.
- Session 10b More and Less of.
- Session 11 The first formal chat.
- Session 12a Future pacing with your Monkey – Destination.
- Session 12b Future pacing with your Monkey – Plan.
- Session 15 All day awareness from View Point three.
In the Challenge Course, exercise 13 is the Misaligned Monkey survey and exercise 14 is ‘preparation and planning’ we recommend you do both of these very week.
More Links :